- Graduating high school, but not yet sure of your commitment towards a Torah-based lifestyle?
- Do you feel that you need to develop the life-skills to help you navigate an adult Torah life in the 21st century?
- Would a Seminary that provides you with the rationale and reason for Torah values excite you?
- Would a philosophy-based curriculum that provides you with the information and inspiration to lead the life you desire interest you?
- Wouldn't it be great for you to learn in a clear, honest and open class environment that encourages questions and lively debate?
- Would you like to learn from world-renowned faculty members many of whom authored key works for Jewish women?
- Would you be comfortable in a social atmosphere that fosters personal and religious growth at your own pace?
- a stable, secure high school graduate.
- a student who enjoys thinking in the abstract.
- capable of challenging and being challenged intellectually in a respectful fashion.
- prepared not only to ask questions, but also are mature enough to hear answers.
- eager to contribute to the community through Israel advocacy programs and chesed projects.
- seeking real relationships with warm, caring and non-judgmental staff members.
- proactive, open-minded and ready to grow and possibly change.
"Our mission is to provide you with the ability to believe in yourself and to give you the strength to commit to that belief, in a real, open-minded, intelligent, proactive and warm Torah environment".